On Feb 15th, I had unprotected sex, where my bf ejaculated inside of me. The next day, I took a plan B. Since, I have had some cramping and some spotting; the spotting stopped and seems to be starting again, but no full period. I took a pregnancy test, and I was positive. It is my understanding that Plan B is supposed to A. stop the egg from being released and thus fertilized; B. make it almost impossible for a fertilized egg to attach to the uterus wall. With these two things in place, and the amount of time it takes the fertilized egg to reach the uterus; can I really be pregnant??

In order for you to have a positive pregnancy test your urine must test positive for a hormone called HCG. Plan be is not 100% effective. I suggest you see a doctor and get a blood test to see if your are pregnant. Also plan B does not stop a pregnancy after it has already started. If the egg gad already released and the sperm penetrated it and implanted before you took te medication then it would not work. I think your egg had possibly already been released. I that was so when you had sex you got pregnant right away. Your egg was already waiting. Plan b usually prevents an egg from being released and that is how it is usually effective. Good luck and congratulations.

Also the bleeding could be implantation bleeding or it could br possible problems with the pregnancy. I would highly recommend you see a doctor as soon as you can.