Hi, my son is 5 years old, and he behaves odd. He was diagnosed with Tourette syndrome, which affects the children and especially their purposeless motor or vocal expressions. Do you know something about this disorder?

Hi, my brother has Tourette syndrome. He is 12 years old, and he makes sudden, repetitive, motor movements. These movements are probably tics, and sometimes, they are followed by strange barking and grunting noises. It is strange how Tourette syndrome affects children. I am worried for my brother, because I heard that those tics can sometimes become complex and long. Because of this condition, my brother has problems in school, which is not fair because he’s a smart and good kid. Unfortunately, there is no cure for Tourette syndrome, but there are few things that can be done. For example, accommodations at school, counseling and medications can be really helpful. My brother takes Clonidine and goes to counseling, and I really hope it will be helpful.

i have touretts. it blows :-(

My 7yr.old has TS plus AdHd,Ocd,,and Autisum Spectrum disorder. He has a lot of motor,vocal,tics. He has an IEP program set up at school.It is an Individual Education Program that specialises in his specific needs. He is in the 2nd grade. He can not read,spell words,count past 20. He is a very loving kid. He likes to give a lot of hugs. He carries little stuffed animals around every where he gose. He counts every thing.He has to touch what ever he see's in stores. It is like he can not help himself. He is very sensitive. He can cry at the drop of a dime. He did not start to talk until he was 3. He has been in speach for the 4years.I still have a hard time understanding him.He pee's in the bed also.He is on Orap,Staterra, and desmoprefsine.This is just a little about him. I hope I have helped.