ok my boyfriend and I were both virgins and we both lost it to each other ... our first time was about 6 months ago .. 3 weeks ago I got what I thought was a UTI and so I  went to the the doctors to get some antibiotics , they took my pee and stuff . When the doctor cam back he told me I had no infections .. like huh?? ( oh btw It felt like the uti went away the day before I went to the doctors ) I was very confused .. so he left and a nurse came in and told me they were gonna  test me for chlamydia and for kidney stones ... and I told her me and boyfriend were both our first times , then she said I had nothing to worry about . cause I mostly likely dont have it .. but their still gonna test me for it .. I have to call back in few day for the results .. so my question is , is it possible too get chlamydia even though we were both virgins? and my parents and his dont have any STDs either btw ( oh and my " UTI " has gone away for 5 days now ) .. Please I need help

if u are both vergins no u carnt get an sti if u have any more questions dont hesertate to ask

Do you remember your results? (Sorry I know this is really old) but literally this exact same thing happened to me and both me and my bf were virgins. I had what I though was a uti and it went away. I went and got tested for one just to be safe and nothing came up? No uti. So they tested me for chlamydia and ghonnorea and still nothing. I'm just wondering if it's an sti? But I am almost positive you can't get sti's if you're both truly virgins. (Which we both were) so I am a little worried why it happened and weird little things keep happening. Would be helpful if you can reply, thanks!