Penile discharge but negative test for Gonorrhea Chlamydia. I have done numerous tests for gonorrhea, chlamydia, Aids, they have all come out negative. What else can I do ? I need help please.

Hi Stinox,

It may not be an STD.  It could be a UTI, a kidney, bladder, or prostate infection.

See a urologist.  This is what they do.

Good luck.

hello sir. I also have some penile discharge that I believe is not a normal penile discharge. all of this started to happen to me two weeks ago, I had one night stand with one girl, but we were using protection. maybe we were playing a little bit after I cum, but to be honest, I can't remember since both of us were drunk. anyway, next day I notice that my penis itches a lot and I notice some discharge as well that was, first clear, and yellowish after. what could this be? I am scared because I believed that it will go away. but it is still there and I hope that it isn't too late to visit a urologist...right?