Is there anyone to confirm me that some treatment helped you with macrobiotic nutrition? I have such problem with my blood test levels and my doc advised me I should really take care from now on what I eat –I have high cholesterol and triglyceride so I am in high risk of getting some serious heart disease. So I am curious if there is any treatment helped with macrobiotic nutrition.

The entire macrobiotic philosophy is basically a health treatment that is helped with macrobiotic nutrition, so you won't mistake if you try with macrobiotic nutrition to improve your health condition-you have fats in your bloodstream and the macrobiotic diet is really of help here. I had problem with my energy so I was basically addicted on sweeties and all that food based on simply sugar-honey, chocolate and so on, so I switched on to macrobiotic nutrition and I have taken it like an treatment that would help me dealing with my energy problem so that is how I found out that they are some other ways of providing myself more energy that would last all day long-so the same thing worth for you – eat vegetables both regular and sea vegetables, fibers meaning whole grains are what is most important here anyway this diet is focused on fibers is low in fats and calories so in the course of a few months I bet your blood results would improve.