Can somebody tell me more on macrobiotics philosophy? The only thing I know is that macrobiotic is supposed to be something like positive life approach but I don't seem to know precisely what macrobiotics philosophy is all about and how it is supposed to help someone live healthier? I am asking this for my last blood tests showed my triglyceride and cholesterol is higher than it needs to be. Thanks much!

I had the same problem with cholesterol and I suppose you have already heard how bad it may affect the heart condition so I was advised by my nutritionist to start with macrobiotic diet that is based on macrobiotic philosophy-providing yourself a balance of the opposite principles in your organism and according to far eastern philosophy those principles are yin and yang –so macrobiotic philosophy is focused on providing healthy and positive base on which a person might develop its being and one of the main means to achieve all this is macrobiotic diet and trust me it turned out that this diet is so perfect for patients like you and I for it doesn't allowed the use of processed and saturated food it all needs to be healthy, no fats and no simple sugar and I bet in a while you could pretty much improved your blood results if based on macrobiotics philosophy.