Hello! I would much appreciate if someone could give me some info about the important contents of autoimmune diet. I am diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitis and I was explained it was caused by the hepatitis A I had almost three years ago and besides that it turned out I am also genetically predisposed dealing with this autoimmune condition so I somehow think maybe some autoimmune diet would help me improve this condition for it is not just like I am only suffering from type 1 autoimmune hepatitis but also my latest blood test showed I had also antibodies circulating through my bloodstream and it could easily happened they attack some of my other organ tissue also-at least that is how I was explained. So I really need to hear if there is any special and effective autoimmune diet that could help me dealing with this autoimmune condition? Thanks much!

Hi there! The best autoimmune diet approach is very simple –just have enough fruit and vegetables –their fresh form would be the best opt for that is how you provide yourself the right amount of vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients and it is not like you are going to find them in junk foods and sweeties –in fact eating like this you could only worsen your condition. So basically an effective autoimmune diet should be consisted of all the essential nutrients that would provide good health at first place-for you know the lack of any essential nutrients my trigger autoimmune disorders in number of cases so basically your essential diet needs to be based on each vitamins complex, all sorts of minerals and even those healthy acids and oils- I personally am taking daily 500mg of fish oil and you also need to eat seeds and nuts and having the proper protein amount is the must also so you take care to eat enough lean meat and grain. So basically the right autoimmune diet needs to be consists basically of all of the sorts of food for eating right is the only way you could improve your autoimmune system to work the way it is supposed to and that is attacking bacteria and viruses and not its own organs and I strongly believe that autoimmune diet could help her e a lot.