Good evening, folks. My girlfriend and I are sick of all junk food that we are being served. We are thinking of starting with macrobiotic diet. Is it possible to find out the most important things in this lifestyle? We would be really grateful if you could tell us something more about this. Thanks.

Hi, there. I think that your idea is great. I am trying to convince my boyfriend to do the same, but he is not so into that. The main thing is that macrobiotic meal is based on whole grains. Sometimes some people must decrease whole grains amount and increase vegetables. You should also check whether you are allergic to something. For instance, if you are gluten sensitive, then you must avoid this. I think that it would be best to consult an expert. He will give you more details. Please, let me know how it goes. Bye!

Hi. I also agree that macrobiotic diet is an excellent choice. However, you should be aware that you will have to avoid a lot of food that you eat now. Some sacrifices must be made. First to avoid are animal products – lamb, pork, beef, eggs, poultry, etc. Stimulants like coffee are also prohibited. You shouldn’t take sweeteners, nuts, seeds, etc. Even some fish are not allowed. You should be prepared for all this. I hope I’ve helped a little. Bye!