First I thought that this excessive discharge was no biggy, I had that before but then it turned yellowish-green in color it started to stink if you don’t mind me saying this. It is when the itching and redness started that I ran to a gyno and was diagnosed with trichamonous. Now, I honestly haven’t had many sex partners, I had only one unprotected sex last month. I heard that this disease can be spread by a toilet seat. Is this true? Could I have gotten it that way?

Hello! To be honest with you, it takes just one unprotected sex to get any of the sexually transmitted diseases. I would suggest you minimize your unprotected sexual experiences. A story about getting trichamonous by a toilet seat is a common misbelieve. That can not happen as the parasite cannot live that long in the environment or on objects. Listen to the doctor’s orders in order to get well. Good luck!

I have been taking Metronidazole for over 5 days and I see small lumps of white stuff exiting my private area. Is this the parasites being flushed from my body?