Hi. I'm 30 year old male and I'm pretty scared right now because last night I have noticed some small white balls in my stool.
I don’t know at all what could cause this to happen.
I have always had pretty hard stools and always have to strain but these last few days I have suffered from diarrhea and some mild abdominal cramps.
I was sure it was caused by some food poisoning and didn’t contact any doctor over this but when I saw that last night, I became pretty frightened. Could this be cause with some medications? What should be my next step?

I don’t have to think a lot about it to tell you that you definitely should schedule your self a doctor’s appointment with a gastroenterologist if possible.
All your symptoms lead to one disease called giardia, a parasite infection. The man in most cases is being infected by drinking water that has these small cysts in it.
In most cases it causes almost no symptoms but in some people can cause diarrhea, abdominal cramps and weight loss. Like I already said, you should contact your gastrologist and let him take a stool sample to determine are there any parasites in it. If this really is your case, then you should get some antibiotics and in a week or so, the infection will be ancient history!

I think it's giardia. I had the same thing. I used humaworm and it got rid of them and other parasites. Just type in humaworm on the web and it will take you to the official humaworm site.

I would say talk to a colon hydrotherapist in your area. They can't diagnose; however, they can flush your toxic and waste.