There are rumored to be a few people at my school who have Chlamydia and even though I know that the only way you can get it is by direct contact, sex, and bodily fluids, and I was wondering if you can still catch it if you don't notice that there is urine on the toilet seat when you sit down?

Oh, relax! Chlamydia could only spread through unprotected sex(vaginal, oral and anal sex). And for a certain circumstance, chlamydia can spread through childbirth (from a pregnant woman to her baby).  You cannot catch chlamydia from kissing, hugging, sharing baths or towels, swimming pools, toilet seats or from sharing cups, plates or cutlery. Well, you may check out

***post is edited by moderator *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

to get more related tips. This website also provides online service for free, you could even consult the online doctors. Hope it helps.