Hello. I'm 24 year old sexually active man and just recently I've noticed some symptoms that got me really worried. I have read earlier a lot about these sexually transmitted infections and I'm scared all the time now I could develop some of them.
About two weeks ago I had one unprotected sex with a girl that I met that night. These two weeks there are no symptoms but I wish I could say this now.
Three days ago I started to suffer from irritation inside the penis, mild discharge and slight burning after urination or ejaculation. I've contacted my GP and he told me that he suspects in trichomoniasis! What the hell is that?

Well, there is no reason why I shouldn’t tell you the truth about this disease. Trichomoniasis is sexually transmitted disease caused by parasite Trichomonas vaginalis!
Most man have no symptoms but your symptoms could also occur and they usually appear within 5 to 28 days of exposure.
Treatment of this sexually transmitted disease is rather simple. If your doctor confirm that you are suffering from trichomoniasis then it can usually be cured with the prescription drug, Metronidazole, given by mouth in a single dose. Your partner should also be tested for this parasite and treated properly before your next sexual contact otherwise- all this is pointless.