I keep pooping out these grape like objects in my poop. It's not grapes because I stopped eatin them when it happened. I'm constantly going to the bathroom. I went 6 times in one day. My boob is always soft never solid. They hide in the poop and will suddenly float to the top of the toilet when they go. I go one out with a pen before and although they are squishy it was hard to break. When it finally did break a purple liquid came out. It reminded me of the liquid that would appear after you squish a raspberry. I don't know what to do! I keep going and I've seen as many as 14 in my stool! Please help :( this morning I was laying in bed and my chest was on fire I couldn't figure out what was wrong I felt like I was going to throw up then I got up and suddenly had uncontrollable poop. Does anyone know what's wrong?!

Chances are you are still trying to digest those grapes and your system hasn't been able to do that yet.  One thing you might consider, is that it is important for you to chew your food well.  Your system has enough trouble trying to digest small pieces of foods much less whole pieces.  Your digestive system wasn't made to do that.  Give yourself a day or so and check your poop again and I think you will be alright.  I'm not sure what's going on with your chest.  You just might be stressed out about your squishy balls and concentrating on that too much causing you to panic a bit.  Just try to relax.

Omg i had the same problem. But i didnt eat grapes i only found one but it was small. I freaked out.

Could this help?  I found it in a different posting when I was looking for information myself.  The grape description reminded me of stage two in development of “rope” human intestinal parasite.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

yes , it is most likeley a bacterial infection 'candida' . candida is a bacteria that lives in your stomach , but it can over grow with a bad diet, and also causes parasites . alcahol , caffine , sugar , starch ,and gluten is what makes it grow . reasearch candida , causes and symptoms , i think this will help , alot.