Please help. I need some clarifications. Me and my boy friend do not have sexual intercourse. But we have oral sex and finger each other (When fingering me he does not insert his finger to my virginal just touches the area around). We make sure that he does not *** any where near me. The last time he cumed he washed his cum to the toilet. Then after about half an hour later i sat on the same toilet seat to pee. I can remember that my virginal opening didn't touch the seat . But still i m worried. Is there any chance of me getting pregnant if the cum on the toilet seat(assuming there was any) came in contact with my virginal? :'(

Hi Kate! In NO way are you pregnant! honey! The whole getting pregnant off of a toilet seat is an old wives tale! I think someone made it up so they wouldn't get into trouble for having pre marital sex!!! ;-) XD XD Seriously honey, you need penetration and vaginal contact to become pregnant! So your fine OK?! Good luck and health honey!

hmmm i've seen this post just yesterday but i think it had a different username or it was the same one but its just a new post.....

what were your beepbeep gatangas like at this time?