I have been found to have high tryglicerides and I ‘ve been warned that this condition can lead to heart problems. Considering I already have problems with high blood pressure, I took this warning rather seriously. I was checked to see if I suffer from a underlying condition but any other medical problems have been rulled out. I was prescribed niacin and gemfibrozil. I was wondering if I could use any of the additional herbal supplements in order to lower my tryglicerides levels.

Hi! I am more of a drug person and to be honest niacin helped me heaps although I have taken drastic measures regarding my nutrition. I have lowered the intake of meat, eggs and diary products and managed to reduce my body weight and size. I must admit I am proud of myself. Luckily I quit smoking two years ago, so I didn’t have to bother about that as well. I am not introduced to herbs so much but I have heard of few and will mentioned them to you but you need to find out if they have any impact i=on blood pressure due to your problems with it. I was reading about Guggul, garlic, and Fenugreek. The thing with these herbs is that they haven’t been proven in large clinic trials but only in minor. Check before you deicide to use any of these.