I have suffered from high blood pressure for more years than I care to recall, probably ten plus years. It seems to be getting worse with age and now, at 44, my blood pressure is much higher than at 25, when it was already too high. Doctors have tried to pressure me into taking serious medication for high blood pressure. I will consider those, but first I want to try with herbs or other natural ways. Can you tell me about any natural ways to lower high blood pressure?

Hi, I also have hypertension on and off, and I have just started taking mistletoe tablets and sage and garlic drops, both of which are said to lower the blood pressure. It has been a week since I started the tablets and blood pressure hasn't changed yet, but I will let you know what happens later on!

Blackseed oil! It's the answer to a lot of problems, including high blood pressure! You can use it externally and internally, and it is said that it works miracles! The prophet Mohammed apparently loved blackseed oil himself. I have been using blackseed oil for three months now, and I do feel a lot healthier.