I need dome info about ayurvedic remedies and about ayurvedic remedies success for I have serious problem with high blood pressure that sometimes is higher than 160/100. Anyway I would like to try with some ayurvedic remedies but I am not sure in its success and would appreciate any info about ayurvedic remedies success. Thank!

Ayurvedic remedies success is practically proved that even western medicine is positive with that. It is based on traditional Indian philosophy and its medical approach in manner that your mind and body needs to be synchronized and it is also based on the specific diagnosing where every person is unique and needs its own ayurvedis remedy. So basically ayurvedic remedies success depends on diagnose that would fit the physical and psychological characteristics of the specific person and when it is done good than ayurvedic remedies success is sure. Anyway I also suffer from high blood pressure and am regularly using cardocare it is an ayurvedic remedy in which success I am 100% sure, but there are also some other ayurvedic remedies successful in treating high blood pressure such as: guggul, garlic and arjuna.