I just have a baby boy who turned 2months. my current partner accidently came inside of me. I havent started birth control yet. If i take it now will it help me not be pregnant? What should i do! Im freaking out!

yes, you could be pregnant. BUT! there are a few things that can make it less likely. Are you breast feeding? How long has it been since you started your last period? and no. birth control takes a week or more to be effective. if you are very very worried, go to a planned parenthood and get a plan B pill. If you are breast feeding, i wouldnt recommend that. use condoms from now on hun.

I haven't been for a while since I stopped producing. Also if I do take plan b will it work if I use it the day of or wait till the day after like the pill is named? I'm not really to sure but it was last month haven't had it yet this month.