i started my period feb 4th and ended it feb 11. i had sex feb 16th without a condom and my bf ejaculated in me we didnt just have sex once but we had sex twice and he ejacualted in me both times. now today im feeling cramping.. i know its early. but whats the chances im pregnant and whats the cramping? i dont usually get cramps..

the chancess arent 100% but you can still get pregnant. usually you start ovulating 2 weeks after your period but the fact that he ejaculated you twice raises the chance of pregnancy higher. is the cramping below your belly button ? is it possible that you were pregnant before you had sex w/o a condom those two times ?

its in my lower stomach below the belly button. ive been having my period so i would think so. i looked on some ovulation calendars and they were saying that im in my ovulation stage this week. so im confused still new to all this stuff. yea and hes ngodly fertile. hes already had 2 children without even trying.

this may scare you but you can still have a period or two at the beginning of a pregnancy, i would definitely take a home test, maybe two to be sure. if pregnancy is out of the question then the cramping might just be from ovulating, especially after you just had sex.

yea ive heard of girls having their period all through pregnancy not even knowing. and the last time i had unprotected sex and the guy ejaculated in me was in dec..i would really hope not because i HATE him. i would hope it would be my now bf's child. scary thing to think. but i do know that my bf is really fertile. he has had 2 children without even trying so its possible i could end up preg with his kid. but only a test would tell. i guess. these cramps are just so random considering i dont usually even get period cramps.

if you had sex in december then now would be the time for symptoms of pregnancy to show. yes its likely for you to be pregnant by your current boyfriend if he is highly fertile, i would take a test and if its positive i would suggest a DNA test of the baby (just to make sure for your benefit) but i wouldnt do it right away i would wait until your 3rd or 4th doctor visit when you actually start showing (getting bigger).

i havent had any symptoms..no excess eating, nausea, fatigue or anything. so i think it would be highly unlikely that it was my ex. hope not. this is why i should be smarter. its dumb of me to get in this situation. can they do DNA test during pregnancy. hopefully this is just a scare. but if i do end up pregs then ill accept the fact i am and take care of the child.

yeahh they can DNA testing during a pregnancy but i wouldnt do it early because it could hurt the baby, i would even wait til after the babys born IF YOURE PREGNANT. well atleast youre responsible :-)

yes that i am. someone else told me that waiting is the best. that it could cause even more problems then if you just waited. ill buy a test take it. if its neg then i know its not my ex. because with my bf it would be to soon considering this with him happened yesterday, so i would have to wait to see if my period is late.

yes, wait if you are .
andd whenever your next period is supposed be , IF you miss it
then about a week after your missed period, take a test . (for your current boyfriend)

ok. thank you so much. you helped alot. now its just the waiting game. i really do appreciate you responding to my posts. :-)

youre certainly welcome :-) if you should ever have any other worries or questions, feel free to send me a message.

i will deff message you if i have anymore concerns or questions. <33

alright hun <3

I just have a question I read alot wait till your next period its to soon to tell but lets say you have sex two weeks before your period comes would your period still come? Would that not be to early for that to stop? This is one of the parts that confuses me.