I just cannot deal with menopause anymore. It seems to me I'm turning into hypochondriac! As if I am getting sick from all possible illnesses and conditions because of the menopause. I just wish this will end soon, but I am afraid that I will have to deal with these symptoms for quite some time.

I know what you mean. Luckily, that period is past behind me and even now I remember those days with unease. The biggest problem for me was insomnia and that induced nervousness, which lead to constant mood changes. I even had to deal with depression from time to time. But, you do know that it will pass, so be patient.

New Member
1 post
I am having many sleepless nights since my final period 10 months ago, very bad insomnia like you and nervousness too from it. I feel it will never end but it did for you?? Oh please, if you can remember, at what point in time after your very last period did the sleepless nights/severe nights start to go away? I'm hoping it's 12 months because I am almost there!