Hello, I am 43 years old and I have been experiencing some weird health problems. I had my ovary removed and now it looks like I will have to deal with menopause symptoms. Sweating, insomnia, mood changes, headaches, depression, nervousness, weakness, this all happens to me for no apparent reason. Is it possible these are induced because of ovary removal?

Ovaries produce several hormones that have a significant role in a woman's metabolism. This means that after the removal, hormonal balance has been completely disturbed and until that is compensated, the body reacts in the only way it can and knows. But I guess that after this you will not have to deal with standard menopause symptoms. That would really be unfortunate.

just had my ovaries removed Mar 20/12 having the same symptoms. I am taking a herb called harmony from the health food store they take the edge off. I am more weapy than anything!