I was talking to my cousin, who told me he tried Patent Lean. He told me that is a relatively easy fat burner. He couldn’t give me a much important info just that contains only one ingredient, 7-Keto. He is example this really works because he looks and feels better. That’s why I would like to hear more about Patent Lean, I am planning to try it soon.

7-Keto is shorter version of 3-Acetyl-7-Oxo-Dehydroepiandrosterone. That is a metabolite of DHEA, which is a steroid hormone occurring naturally in the body and produced in the adrenal glands. It is used and exhibits no apparent side effects. 7-keto does not convert into to testosterone or estrogen, which is extremely important. Also it is important there is no effect on the sex hormones. What's promising about 7-keto is its positive effect on thyroid hormone levels. There will not appear adverse effects of any kind. In recently studies Patent Lean showed it is potentially promising weight loss agent. Anyway, more studies need to be completed to more thoroughly demonstrate Patent Lean or 7-Keto’s fat burning ability. As far as 7-Keto goes, it is a fairly expensive product.

how well does patent lean work I know it has some testasterone. Im a female. Is it safe for women? Also I dont workout too muchh because of time, will it work if i dont exercise and just diet?