Hi. I fight my obesity a long time now and about two months ago I have first time heard about some “thing” called Diet fuel.
In the beginning I didn’t even know that such thing exists and didn’t pay too much attention on it but yesterday I have watched commercial on TV that says this product is released on market three years ago and that many people have used it.
This got me interested.
So, my question is –what kind of diet this is and does it causes any side effects?

Diet Fuel is a thermogenic weight-loss drug that combines many ingredients in order to conceive best results.
Some of these ingredients are ephedrine caffeine with and some thermogenic enhancers like hydroxycitric acid and chromium.
The diet is working by inducing production of heat in your organism that literally burns your calories.
It has also one more effect- it is Appetite suppression: making you eat less and use your own adipose tissue as a primary source of energy.
It makes sense. So, you should try it.
It has no known side effects.