I heard that Metabo Ultra Max diet pills are effective in decreasing weight loss. But are they healthy?
Thanks!

There are two versions of Metabo Ultra Max diet pills: containing ephindrine and ephedra- free pills. But both are unhealthy. Truth is that you will loose weight rather quickly, but you will also gain it all back when you stop taking pills. Metabo Ultra Max pills work that you will loose muscle- that is where gain loss comes from. Immediately when you stop taking Metabo Ultra Max diet pills, you muscle mass will decrease, which means you body fat percentage will also increase. That makes Metabo Ultra Max diet pills on the long run ineffective and unhealthy.

What if you exercise and take the pills

Hallo,
If I am not mistaking is used to burn fats and increase the effectiveness in your metabolism. Also they claim that this supplement doesn’t make you jittery nervous or anxious. However there are other side effects that can make thing worse. For instance you may feel bloating and gas if you use this supplement. Also some cases showed that you might have liver problems and you can develop anemia as well. Kidneys can be influenced in a bad way as well. So as you can see there are several things that can go wrong here so you better be careful if you wish to use this supplement. I hope this helped you a bit.

All the best to you,
Karen