Hi. I'm 29 years old and I would like to find more about one diet that my friend recommended me just the other day.
The diet is called Ultimate Lean Routine.
I have already used some diets and they didn’t help me at all. I think that this probably because there was no physical exercise program along with diet regime.
So, I have decided to try with this diet because it helped my friend to reduce his extra pounds.
Anyone has any more informations about this diet?

I don’t know a lot about this diet but I have watch a lot of commercials about it and supposedly, many celebrities have used and it help them a lot.
You were right, beside the diet supplements you will get also complete exercises program for both the home and the gym
They guarantee you that using this diet there is no counting calories, no feeling deprived, and no going hungry.
All this was accomplished with few supplements. The first is delicious low fat protein shake called Pure Energy and the second is product called Fat Neutralizer that comes in a form of capsules.
These capsules with revolutionary formula work with your body's digestive system to break down 60 grams of fat per meal.

YES this diet is awesome, the best thing I ever did for myself. But I can't find it anywhere anymore. If anyone has the number from an infomercial please let me know. I have been searching for it for years and can not find it anymore.