Everytime I lay down to go to sleep, my feet start tingling and go lightly numb, similar to when your feet fall asleep but to a lighter extent. I am so worried about this that I will be getting a Diabetes test next week, as all the info I seem to find online point to Diabetes as a cause of this and how this disease causes nerve damage in feet. Also every few days I get pin prick feelings in my feet when standing that come and go very quickly. I work from home and spend most of my waking time sitting in front of my computer cross legged on my chair. Here are my stats in case it helps:

White male
40yrs old
6ft tall
240lb weight

My diet is decent with very little junk food, but unfortunately I drink about a six pack of soda a day and can't seem to kick this habit, as all non-calorie sweeteners tend to upset my GI system and make me sick, and water just doesn't do it for me. In case this is a blood sugar problem, I am taking the herbs Cinnamon w/chromium picolinate, Gymnema Sylvestre and Fenugreek.

Any ideas on this? Thank you.

Did you ever find out the problem? I have the same symptoms when I lay down to sleep. I'm very healthy 38yrs 14% body fat and exercise five times a week.

Nerve damage from blood sugar being too high. This will progress if you don't take care of it. Get tested by a neurologist for nerve damage.

you got diabetes, stop your sugar intake now, replace it with artificial sugar and control your carbohydrate intake, avoid bread, potato, rice, dry raisin anything that have some sugar then get tested in three or five days . Good luck if not ,welcome to the club

You have nervosa ridiculosa. Drink more soda. That should help

Lots of Drs on here. Any sciatic issues. I have the same issues but blood sugar and everything else is good. Have lower back issues. Bad sciatica

This happens to me and I'm supplementing with chromium picolinate. If I take this in the morning, I notice the effect during the evening and the next morning.

I have the same symptoms and do not have diabetes. My blood checked and 100 percent normal. if you want to be a Doctor, go to med school.