hi im 13 years old and i have noticed these tiny dots on my penis. they are not red or itchy in any way, they dont seem to be causing any harm, but they have been there for a while and want to know what they are. they are mostly on the head, and right below that (i dont no the technical term but the skin you pull back).
i have never had sex, or kissed a girl for that matter, but i do masturbate. usualy once a day.

pleese help me ! i dont want to go to the doctor, or tell my parents

Quite common I would have thought, especially if they are small. If you have a rough masturbation technique this may be a causal factor.

If you are in a Country where health care is Privatised, simply tell your parents that you need to see a Doctor for a suspected medical condition. That should be enough, shouldn't it?

By the way, you are referring to a foreskin.

From what i know, these bumps are common on most men and are most sensitive when a foreskin is present. I do not believe that they are anything to worry about.

Im 13 and i have the same thing. but it sounds like u guys r not circumsized. i am and i have them onthe tip of my penis(right at the hole where urinate) please resppond

i have the same thing and im 13 too so its nuthing to worri about?

im around 16 and I have these 2 weird skin colored bumps that are a tad bit raised on my foreskin and they were there since 9th grade and im in 11th now...so im guessing nothing is wrong since i got checked for stds and other conditions...? lol...[when i was at the doctors]...I had bladder problems before and they did major bloodwork and nothing was wrong....so im guessing for your situation.....nothing is wrong....dont hurt, bother or mess with the bumps because it could cause them to be sore...I would know 0.0..lol...and by the way...if something does turn out wrong...you should tell your parents because its not your fault for having a problem that you did not really do anything wrong to cause it.

wish you good luck....i hope i have good luck too lol.

hi im a 17 year old male hav not had sex and i am not circumsized. Ever since i can rememeber i have had these skin coloured little bumps that are visable when i pull my foreskin back. They are not located on the actual glands and i have those forcyde things but these are different. They range in size from barley visable to little clusters of a few slightly bigger ones about 1 mm. I also had these same bumps appearing in the corners of my lips and my upper lip. They don't cause me any real discomfort but they are spreading very slowly.I doubt they could be genital warts or herpes because i have never had sex and as i said hav had them ever since i can remember. Please help me asap im desperate as it makes me self concious and puts me of doing much sexually with girls. Is there anything i could purchase over the counter at my local chemist before i might have to consult a doctor?

thanks

Hi, sorry for bumping such an old thread, but this is exactly what i have too, except that i have it only on my penis foreskin not on my lips. The spots are skin colored, they are under the penis head on the foreskin(when pulled back) i have them about 3 years, they don't hurt, itch or anything i am just too scared that a girl will see it and just f**k me off. So i wanted to ask if you found out what it was and if yes what treatment did you do? And i have never had sex i am not circumsized and am 15 years old. Thanks

hi i'm 14 and i have noticed the same thing reacently but mine are the scrotum(ball sack) and a few on my penis i have looked and sites but still dont know what to do and i have told both my mom and my dad but i do not want to see a doctor? But my guess is that is probably an allergy to something.,

i have the same thing, but at the base of my penis and underside of my penis. i asked my dad, he said it is perfectly natural, possibly nerves when they react to masturbation. it' not a disease, but tell your parents if it hurts or has pus in it, then ask to go o the doctor.
Hope it helped!

Im 13 and ive been cercumsized and i have bumbs at the base of my penis that are the same color as my penis i dont know when i got them but it might have been during puberty i dont know but i want to know what is help me

I am the same as everything you have just said. I dont want to have any needles pricks or injections what else can i use to get rid anyone

Do u have to get any injections if you go to the doctors in england i have the same condition and im only 13 and i masterbate everyday

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce's_spot

Hi I'm 12 and I have these small skin coloured bumps all over the bottom of my penis (on my foreskin) they are not itchy or red. I really worry because I don't want it to be an STD or make me infertile because I really want kids(my own kids not adopted ones) so please help!!!!