Hello how is everyone, Now about 3 months ago i noticed on my genital area there was like circle dry skin area i thought nothing of it and peeled it off. the area would still be dry, not itchy, and continue to peel. Then the peeling stopped and it left a pink nickel size area sometimes white. then it left 4 small bumps or 5 that did not have liquid in it but below the skin. I begin to research and seen some pictures and was hoping it wasn't herpes.Then i noticed another area grew (overtime started small then grew) it look like a the size of a dime and was no bumps but just discolored and the area was raised a little on my vein. The bumps on the other area gets very dry, and that area in general gets very very dry and my genital area itself doesn't have no ashy-ness to it other the the bump area its concerning me and i don't' have the courage to go to doctor just yet but i know i will.
im sexually active and use protection but i did have times when my genital would touch the woman area during four play

hmmmmmmmmmm idk what to tell u u went to the doc about dots/or bumps on my penis and they said it was puberity probobly did not help much im sorry

This sounds like ringworm in many ways. I am disappointed that you would continue to be intimate with others while you are clearly aware that they may be coming into contact with the infected area. Shame on you. Get a diagnosis and treatment right away. This is very unethical and irresponsible. You know that there's a problem, but you haven't sought out treatment. That's puzzling to me. You should take better care of yourself, not to mention other people. Get to a doctor, stop having sex and get cured, right away.

no i said i "was" sexually active when i found out i stopped ....

Hi Troy. Good on you for being responsible for not being sexually active while you are unsure of your sexual health. That is highly responsible and I'm very proud that you are thinking of others other than yourself. Many would not. Now, as for getting to a doctor, what you have could be is actually syphilis. If that's the case, you could get it even with a condom depending on how you contracted it. Syphilis is serious, so you should see a doctor before there are complications. You're worth it! Keep us posted.

Hi Troy:
Did you get a diagnosis? We'd like to hear that you are doing ok now. If so, what was it and what was your treatment? It has been a while since your posts, so I hope that you are healthy now. Are you healthy now? Did you contact others that could have been infected even before your symptoms appeared. I hope that all is well. Please let us know how you are doing.

I think DSdesk is just an id**t. The guy asking the question already know he may need to see a doc,, and this makes me think that you must be a janitor!...and worse still, he does not seem to have an urgent need to see a doc, thats why he put his question online, up for suggestion and discussion. You are simply and id**t!