Hi. I have noticed strange, cauliflower-like bumps around my genitals. They are really very small, but I am still worried. Could it be Hpv? How do you get Hpv?

Hi. I had the same symptoms. 2 months ago I have noticed tiny, flesh-colored bumps on my penis. Anyway, I went to see my doc, and I was diagnosed with genital warts. Genital warts are caused by HPV. HPV is a sexually transmitted infection and you can get it by having sex with an infected person. You can have oral, vaginal or anal sex, no matter - you will still catch the virus. Just because the warts are small it doesn`t mean they are not the problem. Genital warts can be treated. However, you may have to remove them more than once. When you remove the warts, HPV still remains alive under your skin. That is the reason why warts keep returning.