Hello im from USA and im married in 2008.I Need ur help and suggestion in this .Last mnth sept 3rd igot my periods which is igot a week early compared to august period and i had a very light bleeding and now im expceting pregnancy this month.But i have doubts in the dates when having sex.so sep 3rd was my first day of periods and we had sex on 6th,7th,8th with out condom.so will i be pregnant and in middle also we had sex without condom.
Can you tell me the exact dates when can i do sex with my husband w/o condom and expect pregnancy???And me & my husband likes twins a lot and if it is possible for u suggest me in this also.
Thanks so much and im eagerly waiting for ur reply about the concerned dates before periods or after periods.

TO time when best to have sex in order to get a pregnancy you must keep track of your montly cycle... the 2 week BEFORE your period are usually good times to try..but since every body is different and unique... there is no 100% guarentee.

Also on the subject of TWINS..unless twins run in your family, or his...chances are you will not have twins..you can however go to a fertility doctor and they can help increase your chances on having twins.

after 8th day of mens till 20th day of mens intercourse full penetration and discharge you may get pregnancy