Please don't be rude. My bf and I split up and April 26,2013 I had sex with another guy and used a condom. It was covered in my cum so I couldn't see if it tore or if it was my cum. But the guy said he checked it out & that the condom hadn't been broken. June 1 I took a pregnancy test it came back positive. The day after April 26 I was back with my bf. We continued having unprotected sex until June & a lot of unprotected sex in April before we broke up. I told the doctor the first day of my last menstrual period was April 26 which it wasn't because I had sex with the other guy that day & had no period. I just couldn't remember when it was last. I had an ultrasound done and they told me the first day of my last menstrual period had actually been on May 2, a week after April 26. Is it at all possible that this baby is the other guys and not my bf's?

Hi Guest,

IF you had a normal period AFTER you had sex with "another guy" then it would be very unlikely that he's the father.  You won't have a normal period if you are pregnant but there can be some bleeding.

Hope it helps.

The problem is I can't remember if I had a period after the guy. I wish I did know.

The one thing I do know is May 4 there was an event and I had no period. That time I was having unprotected sex with my bf. don't remember having my period 2 days before that. May 2 the doctor said was the first day of my last period. Looking back that couldn't be right. I'm irregular with my periods as well.

I'm sorry guest but without some definite dates there's no way to really know.

A DNA test can confirm paternity. That's probably your best option now. Even due dates are approximate and can be off by several weeks.

Sorry.

Thank you so much for helping

i need some feed back ... ok im 23 weeks pregnant i slept with my boyfriend on may 23 or 24th my cycle was light in an out id say on the 27th it was completely gone i slept with an x on the 27th of may.... but me an my boyfriend slept together all thru june beginning to end they are saying my due date going by my last cycle is feb 26 2014 but by measurement of the baby its march 5th does anyone think that my x would be the father ?

please i need feedbk im freakn out

When did your last period START?

The first day of my last period isn't May 2 like the doctors have told me unless they meant last day of my period because that might be possible. It's hard when I don't even know that. It's so confusing.
I pray the condom was efficient & this baby is my boyfriends.