How long does it take for suboxone to be undetectable in urine screenings. Do traditional drug tests look for suboxone use?

They do not show up! They are undetectable 

YOU ARE KINDA SORTA CORRECT. They are not detectable in standard 5 and 10s BUT your statement of not being detectable in general is completely inaccurate and could be harmfully inaccurate as well.

To anyone else who may be reading this, please understand that i take this sort of topic very seriously because someone could essentially lose their freedom due to bad information, sure its true one loses freedom due to choice or lack of it BUT im not here to pass judgement or tell anyone how they should live, i just offer information i know to be true and it bothers me when people spew false info , use "scare tactics" either as a game or thinking they could scare a drug addict out of using drugs ( i know its funny isnt it) and some who act high and mighty because they have put 3 months clean together or just because they feel that they are "above" you and I.
I have been there and done that so i know how it is, if youre using so be it nothing can change that before you take your test but keep in mind im not posting this as a way to condone the use of suboxone because eventually playing with fire ends up with the same result, it will catch up to you somehow in some shape or form, it always does BUT at the same time the truth is the truth and you deserve correct information even if your "getting high" / "using", i wouldnt want you to use something else because its more reliable by way of flushing or time frame of when its out of the system and then end up dead from an overdose or with a nasty habit.

Standard quick cups ( i.e 10 panel instant drug urine cups) test for morphine and oxy, Suboxone will not, i repeat, will not trigger either or because it is NOT either or.. Suboxone is BUPE and i have been taking it for over a month straight now and have passed every one of my tests , believe me when i say that i did some research before engaging in the soboxone usage and not "lets google it" kind of research.. 3 easy steps

1) what is soboxone made of, very easy.
2) Visited and asked questions posing as a potential consumer to many lab companies to find out about tests for suboxone
3)found out the exact kind of test my probation officer uses ( took one out of the trash, i know gross blah blah)

ATTN: Tests do exist for suboxone that come in a quick cup form, it looks like a standard 10 panel w/ 1 & 2 more panels. These are very expensive and "regular" use of these are rare w/in the court system, employers test and doctors office.
They would need to specially order these cups and in some cases they do use these cups on a regular basis but its very very very uncommon . SO FIND OUT what kind of test they use, its not hard.

Even when your pee is spun/sent out to lab the paperwork that goes w/ your pee MUST have specified to test for suboxone, if not then there is no "general test" that will stumble across suboxone in your pee, they must look for it and again this isnt cheap..
btw usually you will sign a paper after peeing and get a carbon copy and on that paper it somettime shows everything you are getting tested for , if the box is checked they are testing for it.. also the lab that is testing will usually be at the top left hand of the paper .. labs that test for drugs are usually private owned and run companies that are not affialted with the government.

So dont think youre safe because its a quick cup, again they do make and use quick cups that test for subos.. BUT the majority of quick cups used, i.e probation, are standard tests looking for thc, oxy, morphine, pcp, coke, benzos etc.. If the cup does not say buprenmorphine then it is NOT testing for it..

Soboxone does not come up as morphine, oxy or any kind of opiate other than Buprenmorphine..

wrong...if they specifically test for it it does show up. the test would say BUP for buprenorphine and cps and the doctor prescribing it are most likely to use itt.

I think people want to know if it shows in a test that specifically looks for it.. you people are getting way off topic here.

Actually, the question was how long is it in your system. I see all these post that are not even on the topic whatsoever. Stay on subject people! lol

I just went to my Po today and was tested for suboxine they normally don't U said u pass urs would u be interested in telling me how? I use to be in the clinic but haven't for cpl months now I do half a day.

does cps regular ten panel urine test for subs?

Where did the answer to the question go did I miss something... I want to know how long dies suboxine show up in a urine test specifically made for suboxin detection

Suboxone has a 72 hour half-life, which means it can still be in your system after four days of non-use, maybe longer depending on how long you have been taking it. The problem, of course, is that withdrawal starts during that time. They do make drug screenings that test for it, but they do not seem to be commonplace. I just purchased a single test for suboxone (buprenorphine-naloxone). They cost 1.99 each plus shipping. It could show up... just know that going in. Maybe not, but it could.

I love this. This info is so accurate but I wish you would have stated how long it stays in urine I know it depends but what's the usual? 4 days ?

Does DCs test for Suboxone with the mouth swab they use please someone let me know it's important thank you very much

hahah riiiight thats what i was thinking

So if I took a half of one on Sunday do u think I would pass a lab test on Tuesday