My husband has congestive heart failure and renal kidney failure and hes diabetic and had the hepatitis c virus.
The doctors say that he may not survive dialysis because his heart is too weak and he will not survive them putting stents in his heart to open the clogged arteries because the die they use for the surgery will shut his kidney down. He walked out of the hospital against their advice. He's home and really swollen around his feet and legs. He stomach is so big. He bleeding from his nose, he's icthy and cold all the time. I think he should be in the hospital but he wont go back.

I too agree that your husband should be in the hospital as he is apparently at a critical stage of the disease. I would encourage you to continue to persuade your husband to go back to the hospital. Here is a last resort that you can try. High dose coenzyme Q10 has been clinically shown to improve kidney function in end-stage kidney patients. The dosage used in the studies was 180mg per day. The dosage that I recommend for your husband is 400mg per day. Please google "Dr. Alan Gaby on coenzyme Q10 and renal failure" for more information. Never give up hope.