My hubby complains about feeling nauseated in the morning not long after he gets up. He says if he drinks water he will throw up. Please tell me what you think this could be? Thank You, a concerned wife.

It sounds like something may be wrong with his stomach, digestive system, or gastrointestinal system. I don't know what it could be, but seeing a doctor sounds like a good idea. If they can't tell you anything, I strongly suggest you see a homeopath or naturopath. I've had great success getting treated seeing them.

I have the same problem, I force myself to eat something like a slice of bread or a muffin and it helps, followed by water or coffee. Interestingly, it only ever happens at home, even though I travel a lot for weeks at a time. It's been suggested that it's stress related, but if anything I have a problem with not feeling stress, even if I suffer it.

Did you find out what the issue was? My hubby has the same issue