I'm a 42 yr. old male and have had this problem for about 6 yrs. now. I only have this problem in the morning right when I get out of bed 1st thing. I start and then it would stop for 10 to 20 seconds. Is this just a sign of middle age reality or a what ? Also urine color is a dark yellow, I try to drink a gallon of water a day.

Sometimes, even when you drink a lot of water, it's normal to have yellow pee in the morning because you haven't been drinking while you're asleep. But if it's all day, that's definitely not normal. Because it's been six years, I assume you've seen a doctor. If you haven't, go see one. If you have and they haven't been of any help, I strongly suggest you see a homeopath or a naturopath. I've had great success seeing them.

I am 42 and have had the same problem that you just described. For about the same amount of years as you. I was wondering have you been to the doctor yet? How are you doing now?