my boyfriend is 19 has no job every time he wakes up early in the morning before 10 he ends up being sick, and all that comes out is water and flem do you know what might be the problem or what he can take to calm his stomach? please help

it could be hypoglycemia: low blood sugar. If you've had migraines in the past, if you get light headed a lot, if you've ever passed out, this could be your problem. In the morning, before you get sick, try to have something with sugar: gatorade , hard candy, Airborne Power pixies (check these out, they're like vitamin pixie sticks. But don't drink soda or any carbonated drinks. Try to keep some Rolaids ot Tums bc this could be acid reflux also. You can also try some aloe vera juice 1 tablespoon right before you eat and right before you go to sleep it helps soothe irritated tissues and in the digestive bowels. DO NOT drink coffee!!!! I hope this helps you out!!!!! :-D

I hav had the same problem just not to the point of actually vomiting. The problem is stress/anxiety for me. It took me about 10 years to figure it out. I have started to grow out of it but the important thing for me was to give myself enough time to wake up. (I made sure to wake up at least 1 hour before I had to do anything). I just focus on the fact that I am not really sick and focus on calming myself.

I have this problem also. It only occurs when I wake up early( like before 7am). Each week I have to be up at 5 am on Monday's and that is the only day I have this sick feeling. Just nausea, mouth watering, etc. about every other week I actually do get sick...usually after taking morning meds or brushing my teeth (like today). I really think its an affect of my sleep patterns because it only happens on early rising mornings. If I wake up at 5 am to go to the bathroom but don't have to go to work...I usually can go back to sleeP and it solves the issue. I am going to work on a more normal sleep pattern and see if this helps..

I have had this same issue my entire life. When I have to wake up early I feel so sick to my stomach. I dont feel like I'm going to vomit but just really sick feeling in my stomach. Once im up for about 15 minutes I'm ok. But this condition has caused me to have difficulty with work and getting my chilc to school. It has affected my life and I could really use some help figuring out what to do about it. My life wojld be so different without this issue. Help.