Hi all.

I am not looking for advice over and above my doctors, I am seeing a doctor.

I am just looking for people who are experiencing what I am and what has come of it.

Basically, I am a young relatively fit male and I am feeling sick every single morning. Have taken months of Omeprazole, the other similar tablet which is omeprazoles 'bigger brother', it has similar name. Been on different nausea repressants such as metaclopramide and domperidone.

I have no other pains, discomforts, no vomiting, no light headed, no dizzyness. Just experiencing nausea in morning, and after meals and it is always there under the surface during the day waiting to be triggered.

My Gastro consultant has me on imipramine as it has another effect which does something to help the stomach but isn't really working.

Is anyone experiencing anything similar? If so has anything come of it? I'd appreciate to find and information on other experiences.

Thank you

Hi Scot, I am 31 years old and am having the same problem exactly i cant do anything about this stomach nausea in the morning in fact I cant even open my mouth it makes me sick. If you have any information I would like to know too. Thanks Josh

My husband experienced this for the past year and lost 30lbs. He has been on Nexium for 10+ years due to an annoying cough that would not stop and was finally diagnosed as acid reflux. He had a scope(upper and lower) about one month ago(his second one in the year), during his pre op discussion with the surgeon the Dr mentioned he had the same thing and recommended Gaviscon(over the counter). He chews two pills every night before bed and after 2-3 weeks he is finally having some relief. He is starting to have more good morning than bad. Good luck.

Hello all thanks for replies. More consultations with gastro expert, and also GP. No further forward. After last tablets, Been on a few variations of nausea-depressants as they cannot find a problem. Currently on stemetil. Feeling the best I've been but sickness still there ready to jump into action, not as severe as 6 months ago, but slightly improved naturally I think. Good luck to all