i'm 18 yrs old and have a regular period. it is a 31 day cycle and lasts for 4-5 days. the day after my period stopped i had sex and the condom broke and he came inside of me. 4 days later i had a bit of spotting, it showed up when i went to the washroom and wiped. i am very aware of pregnancy signs, ovulation and all of that pregnancy stuff. ovulation on most girls doesnt occur til about the 14th day of a cycle. could it be possible that i am pregnant? if anyone could help be out it would be greatly appreciated.

From what i have been reading the 14 day ovulation thing is just an average and it is very common for women to ovulate earlier or later. I've also been reading you can have ovulation spotting. Which is a small amount of bleeding when the egg breaks out at ovulation. I have been getting this, it has been a light brownish blood when my ovulation mucus comes and it only lasts one time of wiping. I also ovulate early, the same thing has happened to me. I had sex the last day of my period and had a small amount of ovulation spotting 5 days later. Then I had a small smear of pink blood 23 days into my cycle which I don't know if this was possible implantation bleeding?? So I have 4 days before my period is scheduled to come. The wait kills but I guess we will see.
I was also wondering if the ovulation bleeding is the day of ovulation. What I've understood from this is not necessarily, it just depends on how long it takes for the blood exits your body, I guess you can see it within a few hours of the egg releasing or you might see it a couple days after the egg has released. So it is possible I ovulated up to two days before I saw the spotting. Which would mean the sperm, that can last up to a week in your body, would have only had to hang around 2 or 3 days to meet up with an egg. I'm assuming this happened because when I saw the blood it was brownish which means older. Sorry so long, been thinking about this a lot, obviously. Not sure if this helps at all. please post again to tell if you did end up pregnant or if you found out what is going on. Thanks a bunch!