I had sex 4 days after my period[my period is only 3 days long] where my bf came in me..it has been 2 weeks and i am feel very lightheaded,headaches,feeling hot and cold, my right leg hurts from the top of my knee down and my back hurts as well as feeling nae sous but no vomiting as well as a lil gassy..my period should start within the next 2 weeks..could it be a possibility that im preganant..please help!!

I had unprotected sex one time the day after the last day of my period and 9 months later my second son was born.

It is possible. Generally women ovualte about two weeks after the first day of their period. But, sometimes women can ovualte sooner, or the sperm can live inside of a women's body for a few days and "catch" the egg as it's dropped. Since it's been two weeks, you can take a pregnancy test now. If it's negative, and you don't start your period in 2 weeks, than take another one.

thank you

i also had sex 4 days after my period. (last period started oct 6).
its november the 4th now..and during the past week or two ive been experiencing "pregnancy symptoms"??? like frequent urinating, lower back ache,fatigue, cramps,spotting..etc. could i be pregnant? is it too soon to take a home pregnancy test?