is it safe to have unprotected sex before, during, or after a women's menstruation?

Health Advisor
It depends on what you are referring as safe!!!

During menstruation a woman is more likely to get an infection during unprotected sex.

If you are thinking pregnancy, then it depends on the woman's cycle. If she has a 30 day cycle, then you are safe but if she has a 23-24 days cycle then her ovulation is about to occur on about 9th day of the cycle, meaning 9 days after her period started.

So, if you have sex on the 5-6th day of her period and you come inside of her and sperm can live up to 5 days inside the woman, it means she could easily get pregnant because spermatozoa will be alive when her ovulation occurs.

but what if it is the 4th day of period and used withdrawal method.. can pre cum cause pregnancy?

You can get a girl pregnant at any time, even if shes having her period.

if you are on your cycle is that bad to have sex?What could happen if you do? What i do to help it, if it's something bad?

what infection is that?

what infection is that ?

What are the chances of pregnancy, as I have had sex with my partner on the 04th day of my period. My regular period duration is 6 days. 

What are the chance of pregnancy risk.  I cannot get pregnant. how can I be sure that I am safe.

can you get pregnant after having unprotected sex, during you mensturation period?but after you have taken 8 birth control pills as emergency pills 8 hours afetr sex

Hi..I also had unprotected sex on the 2nd day of my menstruation..I have a regular cycle (28 days cycle) every month or at times 26 days..Am i on the risk of getting pregnant? 

thanks

Today i have unprotected intercourse during my forth day of menstruation with my husband please tell any problem me and my husband ..... ?

reply m as soon as possible because i am so worried please some one telling me ..... ?

I am waiting .....?

is it safe to have sex after 21 days of periods??

Ofcourse u r sooo doomed...