I had my first sex on 29th December 2012(13th day) without any protection. It was my ovulation period. My hymen doesn't break although it was my first time of copulating.  After 4 days, I ate a lot of pineapples to avoid pregnancy. On 4th January 2013 (a week after I had sex), I had my period. But my period pain is so terrible, no words to describe the pain. Can implantation still occur during my menstruation? I'm having nausea, food cravings, fatigue and morning sickness symptoms.

You could still be pregnant even after or during a period, some pregnant women have period like bleeding all through pregnancy. Although, your symptoms sound a bit too soon for such things, it could be just your nerves and thinking you could be pregnant. If you still believe you're pregnant after a month of the initial intercourse, take a home pregnancy test or even go see your gynecologist, which would be better in the long run, because sometimes those home tests aren't always accurate.

Maybe you are right. I'm getting so tensed up nowadays by thinking a lot about this matter. My menstruation only lasted for three days (not heavy bleeding). I'm curious if i really had a menstruation or something else like internal bleeding because till now i'm having a bit pain around my pubic area and backache.

Well, I remember the first time I had sex and even to this day, I will sometimes bleed (just spotting) and have a bit of pubic area pain a few days later. But to put your mind at ease, just visit your doctor, they would know more than anyone. I remember when I had a pregnancy scare and my mind jumped to so many conclusions that I freaked myself out, but after that long month, it turned out that I wasn't and everything was fine.

I'll certainly do the test ASAP. Thank you for your advice. =)