can anyone tell me how are this 28 days cycle thing??? I had unprotected sex with my bf and he shoot inside me...it was my third day of the period. since that time, my circulation become really slow and less .. Will I get more chance to get pregnant??? He suggest me to use the pregnantcy test kit after i have finished my period..will it give me correct answer???? what kind of medicine or things that I should use in order not to get pregnant?? please tell me...

Hi aawww,

First, you need to wait at least two weeks after having sex before the test even has a chance to be accurate.

Most women have periods on about a 28 day cycle.  Some are longer, some are shorter, so 28 days is an average.  Day 1 is when your period starts.  Most women ovulate between days 11-16. 

Sperm can live about 5 days.  The egg can only survive about 48 hours after ovulation.  So, if you have sex from about day 6 to day 18, the odds of pregnancy are high. 

Your fertility is increasing after your period.  It peaks just before ovulation.  It is lowest just before your period.

Having sex during your period the odds of pregnancy are low, but they are increasing each day.

Hope it helps.

you need to wait two weeks to see but mabey you are.

Your chances of pregnancy is 50/50 During ur period, the egg is already released there is no egg to fertilize. It's hard to understand if you aren't very knowledgeable about it. Make sure you tell yur boyfriend that it is his responsibility of having a condom on him. If you were not on your period, the egg wouldn't be released yet, so the sperm could reach it. You need to stay protected if you result in any sexual contact. Whether if it's vaginal, anal, or oral. Stay protected. I wish you beat luck. There is a possibility of pregnancy but there also isn't. So have safe sex unless you're ready to become a parent.

Guest,

The egg is released during ovulation, not during your period. By the time your period starts the egg isn't viable. It's only able to be fertilized for about 48 hours AFTER ovulation.

Ovulation occurs for most women between days 11-16 of their cycle, day 1 is when your period STARTS.

Even if everything was "perfect" the odds of pregnancy are only about 1 in 5.

It's also BOTH partners responsibility for birth control. It's not just the woman's, and not just the man's.

Hope to have cleared that up.