I've tried to get as much information as I could about possible pregnancies from pre-cum, but I'm still a little unsure about whether or not I'm pregnant. 

On 11/26, my boyfriend inserted his penis into my vagina but not for very long. He didn't finish inside me, but there was some pre-cum that got me worried later on. About 28 hours later, I took Plan B One-Step. I've looked online, and it says that the only sperm that pre-cum could contain is from any remaining semen from previous ejaculations. He hadn't ejaculated in a few days, I think, and I'm pretty sure he urinated before attempting. 

It's about 9-10 days after ovulation (my period started on 11/8 and ended 11/13) and I'm starting to get a runny nose. My breasts have been sore and I've been nauseous. I've looked up some early signs of pregnancy, and these seem to fit right in. 

Could these be just the side effects of Plan B? Or is there a good chance that I'm pregnant?

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Stress can cause you to miss your period cause that is why i am irregular.