Okay so to start this off. The first day of my last period was Oct. 18, 2010. It's now been 7 weeks since my last period. My period should have been here between Nov.18 to Nov. 21. It never showed up. So I went to the doctor on Nov. 30, 2010. (which would make me a week and a half late.) My doctor fist gave me a urine test. It came back negative, so then he decided to do a blood test. I'm assuming it came back negative since I never received a phone call or anything. However, to this date I still do not have my period, and I'm not having any symptoms of having my period. I usually get unbearable cramps before I get my period. I have not been getting anything of that sort. I've been having cramp like pains but they don't hurt and don't last long. I'm wondering maybe the blood test the doctor did on me was to early to detect anything? Or something I'm not sure what to think or do. Any opinions or experiences like this would be very appreciated.

Thanks for reading!

I am in the same situation. My period is a week and one day late and all HPT's are BFN!! I haven't seen my doctor yet because I am waiting another week to take a test. But i've been extremely tired, bad mood swings, nausea, headaches, cramps, loss appetite and my nipples are sensitive. It is highly possible that you took a test too early for any HCG to be detected. I would contact your doctor! Hope you get the answer youre look for!!!