My bf and I had sex 6 days before ovulation and 3 days before Im fertile. They say sperm lives in you for 5 days could I be pregnant?

I would just wait it out for your next cycle to come. But as far as your informations provided above, you could most definitely will be. Its true the sperms are mostly likely to live for the max of 5 days. In about 1-2wks from your ovulation days counting, if you experience some symptoms within those weeks, I would suggest you to make a visit to an OB doctor and don't take a home test yet, until you miss your period, then do so.

Now I'm experiencing a tightness right below my breast feels like its on fire. I had unprotected sex the 20 and 21 and ovulation is on the 26 is that an early sign?

Well breast tenderness is one thing on pregnancy symptoms, but on the other side, today is only the 26th of september and your ovulation starts today if I'm correct..?.. so the tightness of your breast and more of a burning sensation below it, its really too early to tell, sometimes and all womens are different too so keep that in mind. If you have been documenting your cycles and ovulations that's. The positive side of your story. I don't wanna tell you anything to bring your hopes up or anything to make you think and worry otherwise.. my advice is wait 10days after ovulation and if your symptoms are getting worst, suggest to buy a home pregnancy test and hold off til' your missed period. But in those ten days after ovulation, and your body is changing, there could be a chance that you may be, but I could also be wrong. Testing is your only proof when you miss your cycle and if your anxious to find out before that, get a doctors visit to check your hormones level and all that ok. I wish you luck and the best on your journey. Hope this helps you out a bit more.

Well I had sex 6 days before ovulation and the night of my ovulation day see where it goes thank you.

Still too early to get tested. Its better to just wait it out til ur next cycle n see if you miss it or not.

I had sex the next day after ovulation which is the 27 of Sept. My period is due in 4 days I can wait it out but I'm curious. Why isn't my breast swollen or tender?... It usually is a week or two before my peeiod?