Okay here it goes, i had my period on oct.2, according to my cycle i should of been ovulating oct.15th-oct.19th. Well my husband and i had sex on the 6th and he came in me, then once again we had sex on the 9th but he didn't cum in me but pulled out, we dont use condoms. Then, we had sex on the 12th and he came in me. After, that we had sex on the 15th and 17th, he didn't cum in me he pulled out. But the only thing i'm worried about is that i've read sperm can live in you for 3-5 days. And people say you can get pregnant from precum. i've been having cramps in my lower abdomin on both sides and just the other day i had alot of clear discharge, what are the chances that i can be pregnant? Can i be pregnant this soon already? thanx if you can help me out

Even if you did ovulate and fertilization occured (although i doubt that), implantation occurs 6-10 days after fertilization, meaning you would be having any symptoms yet and the test wouldn't be able to show anything yet.

YOu cannot get pregnant from precum unless your husband ejaculated once before that intercourse and didn't pee. If this happened, there could be some sperm residues in the urethra and precum could have picked it up. Otherwise, precum wouldn't make you pregnant.

Yes, sperm could live up to 5, some even say 7 days. If your husband ejaculated inside of you on the 12th, then actually yeah, there are some chances that you got pregnant but you still wouldn't show off any symptoms.

Then when would you say i should take a pt? I should start on the 2nd of next month thanx again

You should get tested on the day you are supposed to get your period or the day after. So, it should be 2nd or 3rd November. By this time hcg levels should be high enough for tests to detect pregnancy.

HCG hormones are hormones made by the placenta and used by hpt's to detect pregnancy. Good luck!

o man.. i know this happened a while ago.. but i am having the same issue!!! were you pregnant after all?