Recently I have had blood in my urine and nobody can figure out why. In September I suddenly had nausea and dizziness, it was almost like motion sickness. I figured it was a virus and didn't give it much thought, and it went away. A week later I was on vacation with my family and we were on the boardwalk and I had to use the bathroom, while I was hovering I noticed I had blood in my urine. Then later in the week I had severe abdominal cramping. Well I was totally freaked out I have never had anything like this before. I called a urologist and the nurse told me unless I had a fever, severe pain and couldn't pee I should be fine to finish out my vacation and to go to my family doctor when I got home. As soon as I got back I called my doctor and went in to have my urine tested, at this point I even had blood clots in my urine. They gave me Bactrim and tested my urine, well it came back negative for UTI. They set me up for a CT scan which came back negative for stones but showed a small mass by my left ovary, they also did bloodwork and everything came back normal. They gave me a referal to go to a urologist and had to go to the GYN. The Gyn set me up with an ultrasound which showed I had a small cyst on my left ovary but said that had nothing to do with the blood in my urine. The urologist had to put a camera up my urethra to look at my bladder and see if blood was coming from my kidney which showed nothing. They then set me up with a CT scan with IV contrast and I just got a call saying everything came back normal, but there is still visible blood in my urine. I don't know what to do and this can't be normal. If anyone has any advice or antoher step I can take please let me know. It's our horrible thing when our healthcare system is so bad that not even a specialist can help you. I have great insurance and a very supportive family just need the same from a healthcare provider. Thank you........

good day. Same thing happened to me. I saw the blood for the first time when I was 17 years old. In that time, I started to "cuddle" with my boyfriend, so I believed that this is because of it. I didn't want to tell this to my mom because I believed that she will be mad at me. you know, she will think that I had intercourse with my BF, that it was unprotected and that I grabbed some infection from it. so, I was hiding it. until my kidneys started to hurt until my vulva started to hurt when I was urinating. I was 19 back then. Blood in urine treatment is usually nothing dangerous, there are no side - effects, of course, if this is only a beginning. But I was struggling with it for 2 years, even more, and when I went to see my doctor I had almost everything - UTI and kidney stones.  I needed to explain what has happened, why I never came to see him and he told me that this can be really dangerous in the future life of one lady.It can affect maternity and some other issues. My point is that you should never wait for that long to see your doctor like I did. Unfortunately, this is a disease that can cause so many other problems for you, and you are not aware of them. 

I have learned that in china and other asian countries, snake blood, urine and even bugs and other disgusting remedies exist for varying reasons, ranging from curing sicknesses or improving your immune system.
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed