im a 21 year old male and for the past 24 hours i have had blood come out when i urine, this is the first time this has happen, every time i go urine i get the same feeling a burning feeling and when i do urine only a little bit of urine comes out and its yellow and red, for a few seconds i have to force the urine out. now i havent been sexually active for a while, i do drink coke-cola a little bit more then the average man, im on medication but that i know is not the cause, ive been on the medication for 6 years, if any way that u can help please do, for what i got if i have to see a doctor please advice or do u think it will pass, thank you..

Any time you see blood where it should not be, you should consult your Doctor.
HEMATURIA means blood in the urine. If you can see it with the naked eye like in your case, it is referred to as GROSS or MACROSCOPIC HEMATURIA.
Since blood in the urine must come from one of the organs involved in making or transporting the urine, the evaluation requires that the entire urinary tract be considered.
There are multiple cause of blood in the urine. Some are serious, including CANCER, TRAUMA, STONES, INFECTIONS and OBSTRUCTIONS of the urinary tract. Others are less important and may require no treatment. These may include VIRAL INFECTION, NON SPECIFIC INFLAMMATION of the kidneys, MEDICATIONS that you may be on that thin the blood clotting ability, and BENIGN PROSTATE ENLARGEMENT.
Having to force the urine and only getting a little bit almost sounds like a PROSTATE issue, tho i think that you are to young for that.
I would consider placing a call to your Doctor and let him make the determination.

Hi I met with an accident and got hit in my abdomen last week, since then when I urinate little bit of blood comes out...
So please help me.