i looked it up and i happen to have hematuria. i don't run, it's when after playing basketball that i have blood in my urine. it does clear up within hours, but is this bad for my bladder or kidney or something? I mean is it going to harm my body if i play too much sports? i did go to the doctor and he said there were nothing in my urine (i tested it when my urine didn't have blood because i didnt play sports before i went in). what should I do? The doctor said nothing wrong, but i still have blood. im scared.

yes, it can happen, especially if you are using some supplements and chemistry. my brother was using it and he was seeing a blood in his urine as well. sometimes doctors can't give you a proper diagnose or a proper blood in urine treatment because, just like my bro, a lot of other boys are hiding that they are using some supplements. Also, when you combine those supplements with vitamins and healthy food, your urine can become red. I used to say to my bro that he was "ginger overdose" because he was reading about all those benefits of ginger and he was using a ginger almost in every aspect of his meal. think about this. 

How did it go with you? I just had the same thing happen to me 2 months ago. After playing basketball, I noticed blood in my urine. So I went to the doctor and did one urine test and there was nothing in it. They asked me to go back for a follow up and they did find microscopic hematuria in it. I haven't noticed it since that one time a couple months ago. Doctor says to go to a Urologist just in case, but is probably caused by playing basketball. Hopefully yours turned out ok.