Hi, thank you for reading this and giving me any advice in advance.

I am a 33 year old male and I am having an issue that I would love to get resolved. I guess it started in July. One day I went to use the restroom at work and when I urinated it came out in two streams for a couple of seconds and finally went to a normal, single stream. A lot of guys have this issue after sex or masturbation. Usually, after I have sex or masturbate, the first time I urinate afterwards I experience this. When it happened at work I didn't think much of it but then I noticed as the days went by it was happening more and more and more. Eventually I noticed that EVERYTIME I urinated it would start as a double stream for a few seconds before becoming a normal, single stream.

It has been almost two months and it is still happening but it is now worse. I am now experiencing pain and itching in my urethra. Not all the time but frequently enough to make me worry. It will itch every now and then throughout the day which I will have press on my penis to get relief. The burning is usually only noticable during urination and for 30 or so minutes afterwards. I am thinking that I may have Gonoreah (sp?) or Syphlis (sp?) or Chlamedia (sp?). I don't know for certain but I don't see any other reason for this. Can anyone give me any advice??

I want to be honest so just so you know I am an on again off again opiate user. I'm on them, then I am off them, then on, then off. I try to stay off off them (oxycontin) with Suboxen and Subutex but I am not perfect and I fall off the wagon at times. The reason I bring this up is because oxy does affect urination. It is sometimes difficult to urinate. I have no idea if this has anything to do with what I am experiencing I just thought whoever may be answering this rediculously long post (sorry) may want to know that information. The last time I had unprotected sex was in June.

I was laid off from my job, so I do not have insurance at the moment, or I would have sped to the Dr. by now, that is why I am asking anyone that might know what this is. Please know that I extremely appreciate any answer you may be able to give me if you are aware of what this may be. Thank you so much and have a good night.

could possibly be a urinary tract infection but dont take my word for it

i to have had this problem since i was 14 before i was sexually active. i get frequent UTIs for some strange reason. but those are the symptoms i have except for the burning for 30 mins or so. i dont know if its an STD or a UTI. best advice to anyone else looking this up is to go to your local clinic.

i got the same problem and i have seen doctor, he could not find anything wrong with me. i probably has pin worm, that what he told me and he gave me prescription but i doubt it, havent used the medication yet

Hay guys i've had the same problem . . I've been searching what it is for days and days! .. 
Well i've given a blood and urine sample to the doctor and i should get a result today 
Um .. My symptoms are itchy urethra , all the way from the tip down the penis 
to inside my scrotum it very very itchy , although it's not itchy all the time .  Just after i have sex. 
If you have this problem it's best to use a condom whilst having sex. 
My possible prediction are 
urinary tract infection
Chlamydia 
Gonorrhea
Syphilis  
I Had unprotected sex , with a women 1 month ago , im praying that it's not an STI.

I had unprotected sex with a girl I met.  After looking her up through social media I found out she was a stripper.  6 weeks later I started noticing a painful burning during urination.  I also started noticing a powerful itch in my urethra all the way from the tip to the base of my scrotum. 

I went to the clinic and got a shot that would take care of any STD or a UTI.  I didn't get tested as they advised that it would be easier to just treat.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I will wait a week for the symptoms to subside to decide whether this is the bug or not.

Hope this helps.